What are Miss.com.au listings?
Miss enables brand listings to provide readers with information about products and services. Brands can showcase the benefits, characteristics and features of their products. Promote what the range is made up of, what the products do and the ingredients they contain. They allow readers to rate and review the products before they purchase.
How can my brand benefit from a listing on Miss?
Brand listings place products and services in front of Australian beauty and leisure consumers who may be conducting their prepurchase research online.
Here is how our listings benefit brands:
- We publish consumer centric product features about ingredients and benefits.
- We allow unlimited product listing updates including new product launches, price changes, repackaging, and product deletions.
- Miss offers editorial support to marketing professionals and public relations agencies.
- Share lists of your official retailers, their contact details, preferred website and social media links
- We publish genuine moderated reviews.
- Miss can display "buy buttons" for brands available to leader readers to locations where they can purchase online.
- Miss can publish widgets to showcase brands and products to driving traffic to read and write reviews.
How can I get my brand listed on Miss?
Email our Marketing Director, email@example.com with all listing enquiries.
Here is a sample of a product feature on another News Company website. https://dailybulletin.com.au/health/happy-healthy-you